Today I am humbled to say the least by some of the wonderfully kind, thoughtful and generous people there are that walk among us. You don't come across people like the two I will mention below often, but when you do you realise how special and rare some people really are.
About a week ago, Jeanette (Harrysmummy) from the M&B forum PM'd me to ask if I would like to have her BumGenius Organic nappy as she was not a fan of this style. Despite my offering to pay her something, AT LEAST for the postage... she declined. I am so incredibly grateful that she is going out of her way and her expense to give me this nappy that she could quite easily sell. (They aren't cheap at all!) I just honestly can't thank her enough and I very much appreciate this extremely kind gesture.
Today in the mail I received the most thoughtful and generous gift from another M&B member Deb (Debrox) for no reason in the world other then to put a smile on my face. This was so unexpected and I can't think of another time ever that I have opened mail and actually cried tears of happiness. She took my breath away. I tried my absolute best to thank Deb but there were just no words to express my thanks in full. I am just blown away by the amazing, generous and thoughtful person that she is. Deb sent a lovely Christmas card with a Coles Myer Gift Voucher inside. I had planned to hit the Myer Boxing Day sales this year and buy a dinner set. I will use my gift card towards this... then each night I will be reminded how incredibly kind some people can be.
The selflessness and generosity of these two ladies is contagious and I intend to persue some random acts of kindness of my own. There is an amazing feeling of gratitude to be on the receiving end of such a thoughtful gesture. I can not wait to experience what it must feel to be on the other side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment